Her Strength & Super Power: “I have the ability to look at people and see how I can help them immediately.”
In this episode, Tara shares:
- The influence of microaggressions at work and other workplace concerns inspired her to plant seeds and tend to her own garden (i.e. launch a business).
- How she balanced entrepreneurship at 22 years old with two kids.
- Her journey of self-discovery and what she did to broaden her business upon realizing her “Young Mommy” brand felt constrictive after 7 years in operation.
- The importance of tracking your progress and how far you’ve come.
Tara’s self-care subscription service helps women not be invisible to themselves.
Tara pours her total self into her business by adding a personal & human touch to business so her clients can know she cares. In this episode, she shares her key strategies for remaining personable while honoring your business as a business (such as, bringing on help and mobilizing your customers as an army who will go to bat for you).
As a self-care expert, Tara “walks her talk” and reveals her personal self-care strategy that helps her to exhale.
Connect with Tara: She blogs at www.TheRenaissanceSuite.com
Resources Mentioned during the episode:
- Grab your Self-care Subscription: TheSelfCareBox.com
- The Good Life: Prep talk for stressed entrepreneurs
- The Renaissance Suite Facebook Group
THANKS FOR LISTENING! PLEASE RATE, REVIEW AND SUBSCRIBE…
Thanks so much for joining us on the podcast this week! Be sure to leave me a note in the comments below with your #1 takeaway from the show.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get FREE automatic notifications when each new episode goes live!
Finally, please consider leaving an honest rating and review for The Black Woman CEO Podcast on iTunes, GooglePlay or Stitcher to help spread the word about the show and help more Black women find our community!